• in procurement & supply of agri-inputs,
• import and export of consumer goods,
• trading in Non-agro products like Coal, Fertilizers, Pesticides etc.,
• Supply of stationery and other office use articles to Govt. Departments.
• Distribution of wheat, atta, Like Bhagidari and Open market Sales scheme(OMSS), pulses of different varieties in consumer packs as per Govt. Schemes,
• Import of pulses for distribution at subsidized rates through State Governments/UTs and PDS in different States/UTs, as a Govt. nominated agency,
• Development of infrastructure and other activities like construction of Hospitals and Housing Projects, development of cattle sheds, animal Hostel etc.,
• Procurement of agricultural commodities such as pulses, oilseeds, paddy etc.,
• Supply of items of daily use items like tea, salt, toilet soaps, sugar, foodgrains, sanitary items etc., in the State like West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and other states for distribution under Public Distribution System,
• Supply of imported coal to Power Generation Units and other utilities.
• NCCF has been designated as a Canalizing Agency of Government of India for export of onion.